St. Joseph's Teachers' College does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, creed/religion, or nationality. When applying for admission applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form with a current photo ID
- ID must have a signing date not extending 6 months beyond the date of the application
- An application fee (non-refundable)
Application forms can be downloaded or obtained directly from the College Office.
An online application may be completed here.
NB. Application form for the Pre-College Programme is available at the college office.
It is very important that the applicant provides all the information requested on the application form.
Particular attention should be paid to:
- Mailing address
- Programme choice
- Academic status
- Contact telephone number(s)
- Next of kin
For admission in August of any year, applicants must file their application by mid-January of the same year. Selected applicants will be advised of a date for the college entrance examination and interviews, which will be held at the college.
The following must be presented at the interview:
- A certified copy of the applicant's birth certificate
- All academic certificates
***A transcript is required for the B.Ed. programmes
***This requirement applies only to applicants who are seeking enrollment into the B.Ed. Advanced Standing programme.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE COLLEGE