In keeping with the College's Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values, as well as our commitment to the holistic development of each person, the Campus Minister seeks to create a place to come and be refreshed spiritually and emotionally. The Campus Minister attempts to create a "sacred space" where he/she can be available for all members of the college community.
The Campus Minister:
- coordinates with the Worship Committee to prepare College Liturgies, special Liturgical Celebrations and the Worship Calendar;
- plans, organizes and executes days/times of recollection for all students in their Year Groups; All students are expected to participate in their day of recollection;
- plans times of retreat and recollection for members of the Ancillary and Administrative Staff;
- works with the Academic Staff in planning an Annual Retreat;
- liaises with lecturers in coordinating the activities of the Roman Catholic students at the college;
- liaises with the College Chaplain in ministering to the students; and,
- is available to the students for spiritual counselling.